Monday, 10 February 2014

eclectic and colourful | SCANDINAVIAN LIVING

This living room is from an apartment for sale at Fantastic Frank and not exactly (not at all) my style. But I decided to share it because there's some sort of intriguing charm to it. 
Let's put it this way: It's not a place I would live in, but I would definitely visit it often.

The style is "all over the place"...
Granny's home and flee markets findings look mixed with recent Scandinavian design and art pieces (try looking at the first photo and then straight to the last one). Industrial and mid-century also making an appearance.
And way to much yellow for my personal taste.

But it looks cosy and personal and, in the end, that's all that matters, right?
interior styling: Sofie Ganeva
photography: Emily Laye
all images via: Fantastic Frank








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...