Friday, 21 March 2014

Daniella Witte | styling Spring for IKEA

As I have mentioned before, I love the photography and styling of Daniella Witte, and follow her blog (which recently moved to here) religiously. 

So thought you might like to see her Spring photos for Ikea's Livet Hemma blog. 
If you follow the link you can find more photos, where not only you can get inspired by her beautiful photographs, but also find the identification of all IKEA's products that she used to style them.

I, myself, have been contemplating the idea of buying a small tree to have at home. Either a lemon or an olive tree... the fact that I tend to kill all of my plants (at an alarming speed!) is holding me back though.
photography and styling: Daniella Witte




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...